top of page

Connect With Us

We welcome your thoughts and insight. You may provide your comments anonymously; however, providing more information about who you are and where you live may assist the Office of the Independent Consent Decree Monitor when considering your comments.


If you are experiencing an emergency, need to report a crime, or require law enforcement assistance, call 9-1-1 or contact the Aurora Police Department directly.

bottom of page